Step 1 – Access to the Command Center
*Check the credential details sent to your fleet's email address
Step 2 – Manage Vehicles
- Navigate to "Settings"/ "Car"
- Create Car make and model
- Add Vehicles
Step 3 – Manage your drivers
- Proceed to "Drivers" module
- Add drivers
- Deactivate or remove drivers
Step 4 – Set up your rates
- Rates set up in the system is applied for all your local bookings. There are three types of rates you can create for your service.
- Regular rate
- Hourly/ Daily rate
- Flat rate
*Tip: Please make sure created rates are assigned to your car types.
Step 5 - Launch driver app
*Check the credential sent to driver's email address.
- Start working
*Tip: Please mind to keep your status available to receive bookings
You’re now good to go :)
Visit our Knowledge base for more helpful tips!