Is it possible to separate the airport fee for different airports?
Modified on: Wed, 12 Feb, 2020 at 3:12 PM
Yes, it is now possible under your Command Center.
Navigate to "Settings" / "General" then proceed to "Airport fee" to set up the fee.
You will see there are two options:
- Same fee: all airports will be applied the same fee added in this section;
- Customized airport fee: airport fee can be separated and differed in each airport based on your setting.
Click on "Customized" to continue the setting;
Search the airport you are going to set up by its name or ICAO code;
Once the airport is chosen, it will be automatically added to the list of your airports. Please continue inputing the "From Airport" and "To Airport" fee;
Click "Save" to apply the setting.
- If you have not used "Airport fee" before, please tick the "From Airport" and "To Airport" box in "Same fee" option to activate both settings first. Then, follow the above instruction to set it up;
- The default airport fee which first shows for airports you choose is the current fee applied for all airports. Of course, you can change the default value;
- If an airport is not added to the list, the airport fee will not be applied to that airport.
Please feel free to check on your Command Center.
*If you have any questions, please contact support@QUpworld.com
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.