Can we allow passengers to pay partially or owe the trip's fare?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 11:43 AM
Yes, we can. In practice, the credit card on file sometimes runs out of money or appears insufficient funds at the end of the trip. It is acceptable to complete bookings as "Partial Payment" or "Pending Payment" to allow drivers to continue working.
Passengers who have outstanding amounts can be asked to pay off directly in the app if the owed amount is greater than the limit (*). They will not be able to make any new requests until settling their outstanding amount.
1. When do passengers see this prompt?
- They didn't pay the full trip fare and/or fees to the driver at the end of a ride;
- They cancelled or were declared "No show" in previous rides (if any).
2. How do passengers pay off their outstanding amount?
- They can pay via cashless payment available on the passenger app;
- Otherwise, they can contact your fleet and settle their outstanding amount with cash accordingly.
(*) The limit is decided by your fleet.
If you are interested in this feature, please contact us at support@QUpworld.com
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.