Facebook SDK is an optional App setting via Facebook, whereby running Facebook ADs, fleet operators can check how many users installed the apps.
In order to get access to your branded customer app Facebook SDK, please contact our Support team to request this feature, then follow the below steps of preparation to have your Facebook setting done before the final procedure from our end:
STEP 1: PROVIDE US WITH YOUR APP ID
- Enter https://developers.facebook.com with your profile credentials.
- Click "My Apps" to create your AppID and then, share with us your AppID number.
- 1 AppID can be used for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Reference guide on How to create an AppID
STEP 2: INVITE OUR TEAM AS ADMINISTRATOR ROLE
- From your App Dashboard, click Roles
- Roll down to the Administrators Tab, then add Gojo Ad with the Administrator's permission.
STEP 3: COMPLETE FACEBOOK APP's DASHBOARD SETTING
- Configure Your Facebook App:
Go to the App Dashboard, click My Apps. Navigate to Settings > Basic to view the App Details Panel with your App ID, your App Secret, and other details about your app.
Set up your app for advertising by adding the following details:
- Terms of Service URL - Provide a Terms of Service URL.
Save your changes.
- Link Your Facebook Ad Account with Your App
To run ads and measure installs in the Ads Manager, you are required to associate at least one Ad Accountwith your app.
- In the app dashboard click Settings > Advanced.
- In Authorized Ad Account IDs, add your Ad Account IDs. You can get your ad account IDs from your Ads Manager.
- If you also have a business account, in Authorized Businesses, add your Business Manager ID. You can find your Business Manager ID in the URL of your Business Manager.
Once all is done, please notify our Support Team or send over the corresponding link for us to proceed next steps to configure it on your Passenger/Driver App.