Your safety will be our priority!
An in-app “Emergency” button is available on your app during your trip. It allows you to immediately call the police or the fleet’s hotline or your contacts in case of an emergency.
- Navigate to the “Emergency” tab on the Menu
- Click on “Add” to input phone numbers drivers wish to contact in emergency situations.
- Click “Save"
***Highly recommend turning on “Auto-alert”
- Be able to add up to 5 contacts.
- Once you turn on “Auto – Alert”, it will send an auto SMS including your ride track link to your emergency contacts
2. How to use SOS button
SOS button is always available on the status from the “Arrived & Waiting” status. There are options for you after pressing on “SOS” button:
- “Police”: Tap on this to call the authority
- Your contact list: It will list your all emergency contacts, you can click to call one of them.