Your safety will be our priority!
An in-app “Emergency” button is available on your app during your trip. It allows you to immediately call the police or the fleet’s hotline or your contacts in case of an emergency.
1. Add your emergency contacts
- Navigate to the “Emergency” tab on the Menu
- Click on “Add” to input phone numbers wish to contact in emergency situations.
- Click “Save"
***Highly recommend turning on “Auto-alert”
- Be able to add up to 5 contacts
- Once you turn on “Auto – Alert”, it will send an auto SMS including your ride track link to your emergency contacts
2. How to use "SOS" button
The SOS button is available on the screen during passengers on board. There are options for you after pressing on “SOS” button
- “Police”: Tap on this to call the authority
- Your contact list: It will list your all emergency contacts, you can click to call one of them.
Besides pressing the SOS button, the tracking link is available for you to share your live trip. You can send it to your lovers/ family members/ friends via SMS, social channels/or media.
*With the tracking link, they can track the live map and know full of your trip information including driver name, plate number,…